In Other News:

Something Stirs on the Horizon--- Scrolling Text on Website Updated --- Scientists Create New Pillow Allowing Canadians to be More Lethargic Than Ever Before --- Pizza Hut Creates New Pizza flavoured Pizza --- North Korea Still the Best Joke Ever Told --- Rob Livingstone Nominated for Nobel Prize --- Student Newspaper Creates Theatrical Trailer ---

Friday, November 27, 2009

University Utilizes "Double Tap" Sign Method to Increase Awareness of Buildings

GENEVA- U.P.E.I. has started work on its latest effort to increase students' awareness of buildings. Calling students too lazy to bother looking at one sign, the university has decided to confound students by placing signs behind signs.

The program was deemed a success quickly after numerous video gamers checked in between the signs for hidden treasure and GP. Most other students have remained oblivious to the program, let alone of the intended purpose of the buildings the students infest.

"Let's get things straight, no one really knows what goes on in half of these buildings" stated one official. "I mean, no one is really knows what the Student Centre is for. Now, don't think that I know what it's for since I'm harpin' about it, I haven't read the signs either."

"They have signs in front of the buildings?" asked the newly awakened Timothy Schlezzner "two signs? What the Hell? I can't believe I've been so blind."

"I can't believe you can buy things in the Student Centre, and like eat and stuff. I just played Starcraft there."

U.P.E.I. has announced additional funding will be spent on marquee signs displaying the name of the building above every entrance in hopes of elevating students to a state of habitat-awareness otherwise unreachable to the mindless zombies enrolled at university.

2 comments:

The Scholar said...

You are a hero. I love this blog. All hail. :)

dave cormier said...

How am I supposed to know what's going on? You haven't posted in 2 weeks! Where is my truth?!?
What happened to the monster? Have you heard of the PIT league support group?

Will there be a third sign?

Post a Comment