In Other News:

Something Stirs on the Horizon--- Scrolling Text on Website Updated --- Scientists Create New Pillow Allowing Canadians to be More Lethargic Than Ever Before --- Pizza Hut Creates New Pizza flavoured Pizza --- North Korea Still the Best Joke Ever Told --- Rob Livingstone Nominated for Nobel Prize --- Student Newspaper Creates Theatrical Trailer ---

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yellow Belt Most Bad*ss Mother F*cker on Campus

CHARLOTTETOWN- Tommy MacDonald, a yellow belt from Chun Fat's Dojo of Karate Excellence, is definitely the most badass person on campus. "Look at all these people, I could probably take them all on" he said, looking over the weaker members of the human race gathered in the cafeteria.

MacDonald's skill as a fighter increased greatly since being promoted to a yellow belt yesterday. "When I put on the yellow belt, it's a sign of power. I'm no longer a white belt like almost all of these suckers around me."

"There was this one time when I was fighting this white belt and I slaughtered him." Recanted MacDonald, calling to mind his recent fight with Jonathon Gallant which actually ended in a tie.

"I mean, check out this skill" MacDonald bragged as he set a plastic bottle on top of a bench before swiftly kicking and missing the target, "well, I'm wearing jeans today and those are hard to kick in and I'm not stretched but you can see the power in the kick."

"I bet that most of these people can't do a simple Apgoobi Ro Momtong Girogi, I mean look at this guy, he's big but I could take him for sure" he said unknowingly about Thomas Carlton, three times gold medal winner in the men's heavy weight Pan-American Muay Thai division.

No comments:

Post a Comment